Benefits of Membership:
- Members attend CREW events at reduced membership prices.
- Members are invited to exclusive members-only events.
- Members receive the CREW Network weekly e-newsletter, including upcoming events and listing of the most current job bank openings as well as articles of interest about commercial real estate from around the country.
- Members receive access to CREWbiz: CREW Network’s online business networking tool, membership directory and personal marketing profile which can be used to promote your skills and expertise to our member base of more than 11,000 professionals globally.
- Members may attend CREW Network events, including the annual convention, at deeply discounted member rates.
Membership Qualifications and Categories:
Prior to submission of your membership application and in order to be considered for membership you must:
- Attend at least one (1) meeting of CREW Hampton Roads.
- Receive sponsorship from two (2) current CREW Hampton Roads members.
- Meet the requirements of one of the following membership categories:
Full Members are persons of good character and reputation whose primary income is derived as a professional in a Qualified Field of Commercial Real Estate. Applicants shall have at least five (5) years experience in said Qualified Field. The determination as to whether a person meets the membership qualifications set forth herein shall be made by the Board of Directors, in its sole discretion.
Candidate Members must meet the same qualifications as a Full Member, but have more than six (6) months and less than five (5) years of experience.
Must directly support the commercial real estate industry and have a minimum of (5) consecutive years of experience within the industry.
Civic Members are professionals who qualify for Full Member status and are employed by a local or regional government, public agency such as an economic development or redevelopment authority, planning department, or professional educator. (Civic members receive a discounted dues rate.)
Are enrolled in a full time undergraduate program (minimum 12 credits per semester) at an accredited college, university, or educational institution, and are pursuing a concentration related to a commercial real estate related activity. The student category of membership will not have voting rights.
Membership Annual Dues:
Full / Candidate / Affiliate Memberships: $320 Annually / $210 (After July 1st)
Civic Memberships: $220 Annually / $150 (After July 1st)
Student Memberships: $95 Annually / $90 (After July 1st)