CREW Hampton Roads seeks to make a lasting, positive impact on our local community, far beyond the commercial real estate industry. CREW Hampton Roads members contribute their time and effort to our collective philanthropic efforts:
- Support the CREW Network Foundation (read more below).
- Hygiene drives to benefit YWCA and Transitions. Support the YWCA and Transitions with monetary donations. Assist Transitions with holiday party and school supply drive. Mentor women through mock interviews and volunteer at courses offered by Transitions.
- Raise funds for Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore and volunteer with food drives.
- Support with monetary donations and volunteer for Girls on the Run.
- Volunteer and support Habitat for Humanity.
- Find new ways to reach out to and support women in the community and promote entering into the commercial real estate field(s).
- Increase participation in volunteer events sponsored by the committee.
CREW Network Foundation
CREW Network Foundation, the philanthropic arm of CREW Network, is the only charitable foundation solely dedicated to advancing women in the commercial real estate industry. CREW Network Foundation is committed to bringing more women into commercial real estate by offering programs like CREW Careers and UCREW that educate women and girls about the career opportunities in the industry; supporting CRE higher education and training through college scholarships and internships; and providing mentorships to those new to the industry.